- Barcelona Truffle Tour New Edition - *| barcelonatruffletour.com|* https://t.co/X9SC9qVoQ7 2 days ago
- Barcelona Truffle Tour New Edition - mailchi.mp/125115e9d32e/b… 2 days ago
- @alvaro5393 no, es pinea injertado con púa también de pinea. 3 weeks ago
- @jesusfmoya Si, Tenemos un Convenio con ellos: Nosotros micorrizamos el pino con Tuber borchii y ellos lo injertan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @GiuseppeMastur3 with in vitro #stone pine in progress @ micofora lab https://t.co/ZZA4xKZQwW 4 weeks ago
The dirt on Australi… on How truffle season 2020 has go… trufflefarming on Is there any relationship betw… Peter Stahle on Is there any relationship betw… fonnex123 on how Quercus ilex tolerates col… trufflefarming on how Quercus ilex tolerates col…
- Truffle Farming in Aragon and Teruel (Spain)
- Market prices for black truffle in Spain & France for season 2020/21
- new paper about glyphosate effects on black truffle
- Effect of “spanish wells” or “truffle nests” on black truffle fruitings
- Is there any relationship between fruiting depth, weight and maturity for black truffle?
- How truffle season 2020 has gone in the southern Hemisphere?
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2019-20
- I´ve been out the last year…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
- New data to water our melanosporum truffiere
Category Archives: truffle post-harvest
It’s been more than a month since we officially finished the black truffle season in Spain in March 15th. Again it has been the worst I remember, like last year. The figure makes the typical picture, with low prices … Continue reading
From the Centro de Investigación y Tecnología Agroalimentaria del Gobierno de Aragón (CITA), has been just published a technical sheet about the main pest for the spanish truffle growers: the Leiodes beetle. You can download the document (just in spanish) … Continue reading
We just have new dates for the coming editions of the only 2 truffle growing seminars in english language we will organize in Barcelona: 11th-16th december 2017 and 12th -17th february 2018 One of the features this year is the workshop about … Continue reading
Just let you know that we are organizing 2 new editions of our truffle growing seminars in Barcelona, Spain. These will be done in mid december and early february during the black truffle season. Note this workshop is thought for … Continue reading
Fresh and well crafted truffles has prestige and authenticity, however once preserved, with heat, loses so much. Artificial flavors, however, have become popular and compete with canned truffle, because the aroma is more competitive in price than truffle itself and … Continue reading
In Spain, truffle season ends March 15th, and legally, we can sell fresh truffles a week later. I did this picture last Monday at the home of one of the largest buyers in the country, these are the truffles bought … Continue reading
This year it has been perculiar for so many things, but again a new surprise has happened as the end of this season comes. Because ordinary would be that as we approach the end of season truffle price rises, but … Continue reading
This week we have started to analyze truffles for inoculum and it’s amazing what is happening this year with the black truffles in Spain. In general is a good season, with plenty of truffles in the wild, but quality is … Continue reading
A picture of black truffles last week in Mercabarna (main wholesale market in Barcelona). They are not yet very mature and therefore its flavor is not as intense. The distinctive aroma of truffles is what makes them special. The most … Continue reading
“> Someone just ask me about the easiest way to preserve selflife of fresh truffles. I just made a post about this two months ago, but from the same work, the easiest and best way is an ultrasonic bath (at … Continue reading