- Mulch removal time did not have significant effects on #Tuber melanosporum mycelium biomass researchgate.net/publication/34… 3 days ago
- (19) Soil fungal community and mating type development of #Tuber melanosporum in a 20-year chronosequence of black… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @farmacyscience spanish wells and pH do not have a direct relation. Truffles need high pH to fruit and spanish well… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- How useful is this pH soil map of Europe! https://t.co/NsDHotIGSa 1 week ago
- Next Sunday 28th I´ll be giving a lecture for the Australian Truffle Growers Association. Looking forward to chat w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
The dirt on Australi… on How truffle season 2020 has go… trufflefarming on Is there any relationship betw… Peter Stahle on Is there any relationship betw… fonnex123 on how Quercus ilex tolerates col… trufflefarming on how Quercus ilex tolerates col…
- Truffle Farming in Aragon and Teruel (Spain)
- Market prices for black truffle in Spain & France for season 2020/21
- new paper about glyphosate effects on black truffle
- Effect of “spanish wells” or “truffle nests” on black truffle fruitings
- Is there any relationship between fruiting depth, weight and maturity for black truffle?
- How truffle season 2020 has gone in the southern Hemisphere?
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2019-20
- I´ve been out the last year…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
- New data to water our melanosporum truffiere
Category Archives: spanish truffle orchards
Diario de Teruel has just published this interesting figure about truffle farming in Aragon area in central Spain, the epicenter of truffle growing in Spain and where probably comes from around 70% of the world black truffle! Teruel has the … Continue reading
The last months the CITA research center, in Spain, has published two great papers analyzing the truffle fruit bodies from two seasons in different soil types and for the first time inside spanish wells with peat moss. This is the … Continue reading
Just let you know that we are organizing 2 new editions of our truffle growing seminars in Barcelona, Spain. These will be done in mid december and early february during the black truffle season. Note this workshop is thought for … Continue reading
As a rule, pruning will start in the second or third winter, depending on the tree’s development. The holm oak usually forms two or three dominant trunks, which it is better to cut from the beginning when they are … Continue reading
Today we have been visiting several truffle orchards in Teruel as a part of our black truffle growing seminar or Barcelona Truffle Tour. A week before Christmas and 17ºC during the day at 1200 m.o.s.l in Teruel! The cold has … Continue reading
Just back from “refreshing” summer holidays 🙂 In a previous research we did in Chile with Tuber borchii, we saw that due to the “aggressiveness” of this truffle variety, it could be other ways to try to produce truffle … Continue reading
Many fungi have besides a sexual phase, another parallel asexual or anamorphic stage, which are able to produce asexual spores or conidia, that may act as dispersion units. These mitotic conidia (simply dividing by mitosis) have been described for Tuber borchii, T. … Continue reading