- RT @NanduJubany: Dimecres us espero a tots a l’Auditori de @madridfusion on parlarem de tooots els secrets de la tòfona!!! No us ho perdeu!… 5 days ago
- Extremely happy when we receive a pic from a grower we provided trees 8 years ago, getting such a large #truffle in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @huntresstruffle It is a 1 year old Quercus robur, they grow quite a lot with fertiirrigation 😅 1 month ago
- Delivery of #burgundy #truffle trees @ micofora nurseries https://t.co/EPohpRelbJ 1 month ago
- RT @docucita: El declive de la trufa de verano en Europa central. Descubre sus causas en este artículo en @GlobalChangeBio en el que partic… 3 months ago
The dirt on Australi… on How truffle season 2020 has go… trufflefarming on Is there any relationship betw… Peter Stahle on Is there any relationship betw… fonnex123 on how Quercus ilex tolerates col… trufflefarming on how Quercus ilex tolerates col…
- How 2021/22 black truffle season has been in Spain?
- Truffle Farming in Aragon and Teruel (Spain)
- Market prices for black truffle in Spain & France for season 2020/21
- new paper about glyphosate effects on black truffle
- Effect of “spanish wells” or “truffle nests” on black truffle fruitings
- Is there any relationship between fruiting depth, weight and maturity for black truffle?
- How truffle season 2020 has gone in the southern Hemisphere?
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2019-20
- I´ve been out the last year…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
Tag Archives: truffle aroma
images from the Barcelona truffle Tour We are excited as the first of our truffle farming seminars in Spain for this season are just coming. DATES are 12TH-17TH DECEMBER 2016 AND 6TH-11TH FEBRUARY 2017, but note that february tour is … Continue reading
Fresh and well crafted truffles has prestige and authenticity, however once preserved, with heat, loses so much. Artificial flavors, however, have become popular and compete with canned truffle, because the aroma is more competitive in price than truffle itself and … Continue reading
We’ve talked in the past about the importance of bacteria living on the surface of truffles and how they affect the final flavor of truffles and possibly play a major role in the formation of certain volatile compounds that could … Continue reading
A picture of black truffles last week in Mercabarna (main wholesale market in Barcelona). They are not yet very mature and therefore its flavor is not as intense. The distinctive aroma of truffles is what makes them special. The most … Continue reading
Two weeks ago I had the chance to travel to Tuscany for truffles. Athough is the right place for melanosporum and magnatum (great market in San Miniato!) I was most intested now in bianchetto. I bought the newspaper at the … Continue reading
In the last post I commented that the black truffle emits about 50 volatile compounds, those are at least the ones that have been detected in the laboratory. However, the human nose is more sensitive than current detectors on volatile … Continue reading