- Intraspecific Competition Results in Reduced Evenness of #Tuber melanosporum Mating-Type Abundance from the Nursery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Hidden fairy rings and males—Genetic patterns of natural Burgundy #truffle (#Tuber aestivum.) populations reveal ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Jose_Luis_Vr Pregunta en forestalcatalana.gencat.cat 1 month ago
- @farmacyscience Yes, every spring 1 month ago
- ¿Cómo ha ido la temporada de trufa negra 2021/22 en España? micofora.com/como-ha-ido-la… 1 month ago
The dirt on Australi… on How truffle season 2020 has go… trufflefarming on Is there any relationship betw… Peter Stahle on Is there any relationship betw… fonnex123 on how Quercus ilex tolerates col… trufflefarming on how Quercus ilex tolerates col…
- How 2021/22 black truffle season has been in Spain?
- Truffle Farming in Aragon and Teruel (Spain)
- Market prices for black truffle in Spain & France for season 2020/21
- new paper about glyphosate effects on black truffle
- Effect of “spanish wells” or “truffle nests” on black truffle fruitings
- Is there any relationship between fruiting depth, weight and maturity for black truffle?
- How truffle season 2020 has gone in the southern Hemisphere?
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2019-20
- I´ve been out the last year…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
Category Archives: truffle market and marketing
In the figure above you can see the wholesale prices for Tuber melanosporum in the Teruel market, that was around 300€/kg, a little bit better than the 200€/kg paid last year due to the Covid lockdown and lack of demand. … Continue reading
In Spain we think the total harvest of black truffle (melanosporum) has been around 80-100 Tons, like previous season 2018-19. From the figures I see in France looks like volumes were pretty low and Italy produced some more than other … Continue reading
Last truffle season is Spain was pretty good in volumes, growers enjoyed although prices drop quite a bit from last year. So growers with irrigation harvested similar quantities but sold their product a much less price. If Spain harvested last … Continue reading
It’s been more than a month since we officially finished the black truffle season in Spain in March 15th. Again it has been the worst I remember, like last year. The figure makes the typical picture, with low prices … Continue reading
TRUFFLE FARMING IN AUSTRALIA The Australian harvest has been quite impressive, even the driest winter in some areas and warmest in early winter, but it looks truffles were not affected and growers are watering well. Feedback from growers was extremely good across the … Continue reading
We just have new dates for the coming editions of the only 2 truffle growing seminars in english language we will organize in Barcelona: 11th-16th december 2017 and 12th -17th february 2018 One of the features this year is the workshop about … Continue reading
In France producers and traders estimate for the 2016/17 harvest the volume of French truffle production to represent 30 tonnes of Tuber melanosporum and 25 tonnes of Tuber aestivum var uncinatum and mesentericum. A half-tinted campaign (44.8 tons for 2015/16), which … Continue reading
It has just been published the new standards to market and quality control of fresh truffles, not including truffles to be processed for industry. You can download the full document in the next link: NORME CEE-ONU FFV-53 concernant la commercialisation et le contrôle … Continue reading
Australia is becoming a large stakeholder of black truffle world wide market. With over 13 tones of black truffles produced last season, from which have been marketed over 9 tones. East coast prices have been high, around AU$1500 a kg … Continue reading
The Australian Truffle Growers Association will host its annual meeting this year 2016 in MANJIMUP AGM & CONFERENCE SEPTEMBER 9, 10 & 11: ´Commercialising the Australian Truffle Industry’ See details of speakers and programme here: http://trufflegrowers.com.au/2016-conference-speakers/ Looks great. Looking forward to … Continue reading