- RT @Carramartruffl1: Eureka - It works! (Entirely appropriate for the #goldfields ) All our hard work ripping and re-inoculating early Oct… 1 day ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Yesterday we were adding borchii spores to this six year old Pinus pinea plantation. The pines are not grafted with high… 1 month ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Las lluvias acumuladas en este invierno y primavera no nos han dejado entrar en las partes más bajas de la finca. Como s… 1 month ago
- RT @FerrePere: Pinos injertados ! 3 años piñas! @irtacat #paro #pino #piñones https://t.co/frtOkwcBKV 2 months ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Está siendo también un año durillo para el equipo de MF&A. A la ausencia temporal de Marcos se la ha unido esta situació… 2 months ago
trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Michael Riggan on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Peter Stahle on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Tuber magnatum also found in…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
- New data to water our melanosporum truffiere
- black truffle may infect too herbs and shrubs
- How last truffle season has been in the southern hemisphere?
- more insights about black truffle reproduction
- Metagenomics and diversity in truffieres
- new aussie record truffle, why?
- We´ll present a paper in the next IWEMM in Cahors, France OCT2016
- Growing black truffles in Greece
- ICOM 9 – 9th International Conference on Mycorrhiza
Category Archives: Truffle farming
Glyphosate is translocated from shoots to roots and later released into the rhizosphere and can be later found in the soil up to one year later. There are plenty of papers that study its effect on mycorrhizal fungi but almos … Continue reading
We already wrote in this blog a few years ago abut how we were hunting truffles on chestnuts trees, even on slightly acidic slate soil. I was reviewing now a paper published almost a year ago about this topic: Multi-cropping … Continue reading
It’s been more than a month since we officially finished the black truffle season in Spain in March 15th. Again it has been the worst I remember, like last year. The figure makes the typical picture, with low prices … Continue reading
We are just preparing the new edition of our Barcelona Truffle Tour workshops, that will be running during the week of 12th-17th next month, February 2018. The Tour was full before Christmas, so we told growers there were no places … Continue reading
Last December the largest truffle fair in Spain was in Teruel, it is called FITRUF. We helped to create this infographics for the main newspaper in Teruel, who made an special number about truffles and truffle growing. Apologize but it … Continue reading
The tree and the truffle form a symbiotic relationship. The tree uses the mycelial web of the fungus as a fishing net that allows it to absorb water and nutrients that by itself can not assimilate or would do it … Continue reading
We just wrote a chapter for a new book that will be published soon about pests and diseases of truffle trees in Spain. We wanted to update the truffle sexuality figure we made for our last book “Truffle Farming Today” … Continue reading
Just finished to read this great new book about truffles, wrote by our friend: François Le Tacon: Les truffes – Biologie, écologie et domestication It must be difficult to try to compile 40 years of research on truffles, but he … Continue reading
We have just analyzed root samples of in vitro produced Dundee hazel trees that we inoculated two years ago with Tuber borchii. Dundee hazels are an in vitro hybrid between the europen hazel (Corylus avellana) and the turkish one (C. colurna), that is … Continue reading
TRUFFLE FARMING IN AUSTRALIA The Australian harvest has been quite impressive, even the driest winter in some areas and warmest in early winter, but it looks truffles were not affected and growers are watering well. Feedback from growers was extremely good across the … Continue reading