- True truffle diversity in Iran researchgate.net/publication/35… 4 days ago
- Mycorrhizal synthesis of Tuber pseudohimalayense with seven broadleaved trees and Pinus armandii researchgate.net/publication/35… 4 days ago
- Aroma and bacterial communities dramatically change with storage of fresh white truffle Tuber magnatum researchgate.net/publication/35… 1 week ago
- Castilla-La Mancha forestará 1.000 hectáreas para impulsar el cultivo de trufas agrodiario.com/texto-diario/m… 1 week ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Different ways to keep humidity in our truffle orchard. #trufflefarming https://t.co/HT95918flP 2 weeks ago
The dirt on Australi… on How truffle season 2020 has go… trufflefarming on Is there any relationship betw… Peter Stahle on Is there any relationship betw… fonnex123 on how Quercus ilex tolerates col… trufflefarming on how Quercus ilex tolerates col…
- Market prices for black truffle in Spain & France for season 2020/21
- new paper about glyphosate effects on black truffle
- Effect of “spanish wells” or “truffle nests” on black truffle fruitings
- Is there any relationship between fruiting depth, weight and maturity for black truffle?
- How truffle season 2020 has gone in the southern Hemisphere?
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2019-20
- I´ve been out the last year…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
- New data to water our melanosporum truffiere
- black truffle may infect too herbs and shrubs
Category Archives: Uncategorized
the black truffle season in Spain begins in mid-November and lasts until mid-March. It has been very good in terms of productions, similar to the previous year in many areas and maybe 20% lower in other regions. The problem, as … Continue reading
A new paper has been published about the effects of glyphosate in truffle plantations: Glyphosate treatments for weed control affect early stages of root colonization by Tuber melanosporum but not secondary colonization. Mycorrhiza (2020) 30:725–733 Vol.:(0112 33456789) We already wrote … Continue reading
The other paper I wanted to talk is Edaphic and temporal patterns of Tuber melanosporum fruit body traits and effect of localised peat-based amendment In this study, authors aim to investigate T. melanosporum fruit bodies (FB) traits such as weight, maturity, shape … Continue reading
Hi all there! lots of growers have approached me the last months asking why I don´t post anymore and I realized I unattended my blog without even noticing. The reason is that I took a sabbatical year to do a … Continue reading
We just want to make public that the collaboration agreement between Micofora and Carolina Truffieres has arrived to its end. From now on Carolina Truffieres will keep on producing and providing truffle trees under their own protocols, criteria and quality … Continue reading
A few months ago we published a poster at the TAUESG Vísby conference about Tuber borchii ecology, comparing natural producing sites in Portugal, Spain and Hungary. Here you have links to download the poster: Preliminary results on Tuber borchii Vitt. … Continue reading
This february two conferences are organized in each coast of the US. This coming weekend 2nd February the North American Truffle Growers Association makes its winter conference in Charlottesville (Virginia). I´ll be there as speaker to give two lectures about … Continue reading
Glyphosate is translocated from shoots to roots and later released into the rhizosphere and can be later found in the soil up to one year later. There are plenty of papers that study its effect on mycorrhizal fungi but almos … Continue reading
This year, the countries of the Southern Hemisphere have had a black truffle season that in some cases has ended earlier and suddenly. Possibly due to a particularly wet autumn that may have caused many truffles to be harvested … Continue reading
We already wrote in this blog a few years ago abut how we were hunting truffles on chestnuts trees, even on slightly acidic slate soil. I was reviewing now a paper published almost a year ago about this topic: Multi-cropping … Continue reading