- Insight into the truffle brûlé: tripartite interactions between the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum), holm oak (Q… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @Luis_santosdb: More robust evidence about #Tubermelanosporum and #Tuberaestivum acting as root endophytes. Then, when do mycelia change… 2 months ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Monica and I visited South Africa last week in a technology transfer project. #TruffleFarming #Truffles https://t.co/PQV… 3 months ago
- @KathLanders Please write an email to email@example.com And they will manage your order & directly shi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @KathLanders Just the spanish edition is sold out and we are gonna print more copies soon. Thanks! 4 months ago
trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Michael Riggan on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Peter Stahle on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Tuber magnatum also found in…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
- New data to water our melanosporum truffiere
- black truffle may infect too herbs and shrubs
- How last truffle season has been in the southern hemisphere?
- more insights about black truffle reproduction
- Metagenomics and diversity in truffieres
- new aussie record truffle, why?
- We´ll present a paper in the next IWEMM in Cahors, France OCT2016
- Growing black truffles in Greece
- ICOM 9 – 9th International Conference on Mycorrhiza
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We just want to make public that the collaboration agreement between Micofora and Carolina Truffieres has arrived to its end. From now on Carolina Truffieres will keep on producing and providing truffle trees under their own protocols, criteria and quality … Continue reading
A few months ago we published a poster at the TAUESG Vísby conference about Tuber borchii ecology, comparing natural producing sites in Portugal, Spain and Hungary. Here you have links to download the poster: Preliminary results on Tuber borchii Vitt. … Continue reading
This february two conferences are organized in each coast of the US. This coming weekend 2nd February the North American Truffle Growers Association makes its winter conference in Charlottesville (Virginia). I´ll be there as speaker to give two lectures about … Continue reading
Glyphosate is translocated from shoots to roots and later released into the rhizosphere and can be later found in the soil up to one year later. There are plenty of papers that study its effect on mycorrhizal fungi but almos … Continue reading
This year, the countries of the Southern Hemisphere have had a black truffle season that in some cases has ended earlier and suddenly. Possibly due to a particularly wet autumn that may have caused many truffles to be harvested … Continue reading
We already wrote in this blog a few years ago abut how we were hunting truffles on chestnuts trees, even on slightly acidic slate soil. I was reviewing now a paper published almost a year ago about this topic: Multi-cropping … Continue reading
JOB OFFER, July 9th2018 ABOUT MICOLOGIA FORESTAL & APLICADA. MICOFORA We´re a biotech company that researches, develops and market technologies and products for the cultivation of wild mushrooms and truffles. We produce mycorrhizae spawn for forestry and agricultural sectors. We … Continue reading
It’s been more than a month since we officially finished the black truffle season in Spain in March 15th. Again it has been the worst I remember, like last year. The figure makes the typical picture, with low prices … Continue reading
LA SANIDAD EN TRUFICULTURA: Guía de identificación de agentes nocivos en la truficultura This new book has just been released this month. For the first time a book about the main pests of the truffles, but mainly with technical … Continue reading
During the last decade we’ve been running at Micofora several Research and Development projects. Some of their results and conclusions have been posted in this blog. Three of these projects have been: a) Isolation of bacterias from highly productive truffieres … Continue reading