- RT @Carramartruffl1: Eureka - It works! (Entirely appropriate for the #goldfields ) All our hard work ripping and re-inoculating early Oct… 1 day ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Yesterday we were adding borchii spores to this six year old Pinus pinea plantation. The pines are not grafted with high… 1 month ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Las lluvias acumuladas en este invierno y primavera no nos han dejado entrar en las partes más bajas de la finca. Como s… 1 month ago
- RT @FerrePere: Pinos injertados ! 3 años piñas! @irtacat #paro #pino #piñones https://t.co/frtOkwcBKV 2 months ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Está siendo también un año durillo para el equipo de MF&A. A la ausencia temporal de Marcos se la ha unido esta situació… 2 months ago
trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Michael Riggan on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Peter Stahle on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Tuber magnatum also found in…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
- New data to water our melanosporum truffiere
- black truffle may infect too herbs and shrubs
- How last truffle season has been in the southern hemisphere?
- more insights about black truffle reproduction
- Metagenomics and diversity in truffieres
- new aussie record truffle, why?
- We´ll present a paper in the next IWEMM in Cahors, France OCT2016
- Growing black truffles in Greece
- ICOM 9 – 9th International Conference on Mycorrhiza
Tag Archives: Tuber melanosporum
In the following paper we hypothesize about a new theory we created related with black truffle life cycle and when spores germinate, if they do it as males or females. We are working in order to prove it in coming … Continue reading
I take this post to say congrats to Stuart Dunbar for the huge truffle harvested at his plantation close to Melbourne, more than one kilo and a half of truffle is a lot! I´ve had in my hands one slightly over … Continue reading
The scientific committee just accepted us a research paper to be presented at the next International Workshop on Edible Mycorrhiza Mushrooms (IWEMM) in Cahors, France. We´ll present the results of a research project done in collaboration with the Dr. Xavier … Continue reading
Just wanted to share a couple of papers and new books that has just been published on mushroom cultivation, worth having them. Current status of truffle cultivation: recent results and future perspectives A. Zambonelli, M. Iotti, I. Hall Micologia Italiana vol. 44 … Continue reading
Last week I had the opportunity to give some lectures in the course of truffle growing organized by the University of Teruel in Mora de Rubielos. I was very pleased to meet Pedro Marco and stay at his workshop … Continue reading
picture of a data logger for temperatures on truffle trees The aroma attributes of sulfurous, mushroom and earthy are the most important characteristics of the aroma of Tuber melanosporum. However, these three aroma attributes are absent in the T. melanosporum fermentation system. To … Continue reading
This year we started a new project of truffle farming in south of Bulgaria. This country has a great potential to grow truffles, burgundy truffles in the north and in the Black Sea coast, and several areas suitable to farm … Continue reading
Fresh and well crafted truffles has prestige and authenticity, however once preserved, with heat, loses so much. Artificial flavors, however, have become popular and compete with canned truffle, because the aroma is more competitive in price than truffle itself and … Continue reading
I already wrote about how volatile organic compounds (VOCs) could play a role as hormones on the ground. VOCs and methanolic extracts from different truffle species have recently been shown to exert allelopathic activity. It is conceivable that these metabolites may … Continue reading