- Watering our stone pine with #Tuber borchii in #micofora nursery https://t.co/A50hU2llxG 16 hours ago
- Gran menu trufado de @Carmelo_Lillas #jornadas @Laumont_ https://t.co/1VFV5S8ICc 3 days ago
- Gracias @Laumont_ por la jornada formativa a truficultores en Huesca hoy 💪🏽🌑🌑🌑💪🏽 https://t.co/TgQEaoKaPn 3 days ago
- Showing the right moisture we want to keep on the spanish wells #trufflefarming #SouthAfrica https://t.co/RWtUqrvRZk 1 week ago
- Mónica Analyzing mycorhiza in the #truffle nursery in South Africa on #Quercus ilex https://t.co/9lQZGOefQE 1 week ago
The dirt on Australi… on How truffle season 2020 has go… trufflefarming on Is there any relationship betw… Peter Stahle on Is there any relationship betw… fonnex123 on how Quercus ilex tolerates col… trufflefarming on how Quercus ilex tolerates col…
- Truffle Farming in Aragon and Teruel (Spain)
- Market prices for black truffle in Spain & France for season 2020/21
- new paper about glyphosate effects on black truffle
- Effect of “spanish wells” or “truffle nests” on black truffle fruitings
- Is there any relationship between fruiting depth, weight and maturity for black truffle?
- How truffle season 2020 has gone in the southern Hemisphere?
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2019-20
- I´ve been out the last year…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
- New data to water our melanosporum truffiere
Category Archives: truffle conferences congress workshops
A few months ago we published a poster at the TAUESG Vísby conference about Tuber borchii ecology, comparing natural producing sites in Portugal, Spain and Hungary. Here you have links to download the poster: Preliminary results on Tuber borchii Vitt. … Continue reading
This february two conferences are organized in each coast of the US. This coming weekend 2nd February the North American Truffle Growers Association makes its winter conference in Charlottesville (Virginia). I´ll be there as speaker to give two lectures about … Continue reading
For the first time it has been possible to study genetically the female and the male factors in black truffles. In a study of our researcher Herminia de la Varga, while she was in a postdoc in the INRA, shows … Continue reading
The last two weeks we have been visiting 8 truffle farming projects in the USA with @xvilanovasola, mostly in California and in North Carolina. Let me comment some of the issues we mostly find and to compare the climates and … Continue reading
I attach a picture of the 1300 Pinus pinea that we planted in Zumpango, México in 2015 and their evolution since planted. In another pilot plot more to the north we have 1 hectare with 250 stone pines plus another with … Continue reading
A spanish newspaper (el Diario de Teruel) asked me some data to create an updated paper and Infographic about truffle farming in the world, and this is how it looks like, although it is in spanish I though it was nice … Continue reading
My partner Dr. Xavier Vilanova just gave a lecture about the new results from a joint research project we do with IRTA in Barcelona. As you´ll see in the embed lecture we tested 8 bacteria strains and 6 organic compounds … Continue reading
One of the most practical lectures at the last conference in Cahors was the one about irrigation in black truffle orchards done by Carlos Colinas. For the first time we get some specific data about it. Congrats to the whole … Continue reading
Image copyright from doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1101/073650 Just back from the IWEMM8 in France, with plenty of topics to discuss in this Blog. Two new papers help us to understand how black truffle reproduces sexually. Understanding the sex life of truffles is … Continue reading