- Insight into the truffle brûlé: tripartite interactions between the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum), holm oak (Q… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Luis_santosdb: More robust evidence about #Tubermelanosporum and #Tuberaestivum acting as root endophytes. Then, when do mycelia change… 3 weeks ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Monica and I visited South Africa last week in a technology transfer project. #TruffleFarming #Truffles https://t.co/PQV… 2 months ago
- @KathLanders Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org And they will manage your order & directly shi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @KathLanders Just the spanish edition is sold out and we are gonna print more copies soon. Thanks! 3 months ago
trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Michael Riggan on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Peter Stahle on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Tuber magnatum also found in…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
- New data to water our melanosporum truffiere
- black truffle may infect too herbs and shrubs
- How last truffle season has been in the southern hemisphere?
- more insights about black truffle reproduction
- Metagenomics and diversity in truffieres
- new aussie record truffle, why?
- We´ll present a paper in the next IWEMM in Cahors, France OCT2016
- Growing black truffles in Greece
- ICOM 9 – 9th International Conference on Mycorrhiza
Category Archives: truffle books
LA SANIDAD EN TRUFICULTURA: Guía de identificación de agentes nocivos en la truficultura This new book has just been released this month. For the first time a book about the main pests of the truffles, but mainly with technical … Continue reading
We just wrote a chapter for a new book that will be published soon about pests and diseases of truffle trees in Spain. We wanted to update the truffle sexuality figure we made for our last book “Truffle Farming Today” … Continue reading
Just finished to read this great new book about truffles, wrote by our friend: François Le Tacon: Les truffes – Biologie, écologie et domestication It must be difficult to try to compile 40 years of research on truffles, but he … Continue reading
We are happy to announce that has been published the paper we collaborated to write about rhizoculture as a chapter from the book: M. Lukac, P. Grenni and M. Gambon i (eds.), Soil biological communities and ecosystem resilience, 46–74. © 2017 Springer. Towards Integrated … Continue reading
Just wanted to share a couple of papers and new books that has just been published on mushroom cultivation, worth having them. Current status of truffle cultivation: recent results and future perspectives A. Zambonelli, M. Iotti, I. Hall Micologia Italiana vol. 44 … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce you the release of the latest book on truffle farming With the latest updates on biology from truffle genome… With potential maps where truffle can be farmed in several countries… With examples of successful truffle growers with their … Continue reading
Truffle Farming Today Cover & back cover I´m happy today as we finally start printing our new book 🙂 It has been a long walk, but as Moliere said “The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.” When you … Continue reading
When I was doing the review for the new book on truffle farming we were writing, I could not find a real potential map for growing truffles in Australia but the one that just used the temperate areas from the … Continue reading
Many fungi have besides a sexual phase, another parallel asexual or anamorphic stage, which are able to produce asexual spores or conidia, that may act as dispersion units. These mitotic conidia (simply dividing by mitosis) have been described for Tuber borchii, T. … Continue reading