- Intraspecific Competition Results in Reduced Evenness of #Tuber melanosporum Mating-Type Abundance from the Nursery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Hidden fairy rings and males—Genetic patterns of natural Burgundy #truffle (#Tuber aestivum.) populations reveal ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Jose_Luis_Vr Pregunta en forestalcatalana.gencat.cat 1 month ago
- @farmacyscience Yes, every spring 1 month ago
- ¿Cómo ha ido la temporada de trufa negra 2021/22 en España? micofora.com/como-ha-ido-la… 1 month ago
The dirt on Australi… on How truffle season 2020 has go… trufflefarming on Is there any relationship betw… Peter Stahle on Is there any relationship betw… fonnex123 on how Quercus ilex tolerates col… trufflefarming on how Quercus ilex tolerates col…
- How 2021/22 black truffle season has been in Spain?
- Truffle Farming in Aragon and Teruel (Spain)
- Market prices for black truffle in Spain & France for season 2020/21
- new paper about glyphosate effects on black truffle
- Effect of “spanish wells” or “truffle nests” on black truffle fruitings
- Is there any relationship between fruiting depth, weight and maturity for black truffle?
- How truffle season 2020 has gone in the southern Hemisphere?
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2019-20
- I´ve been out the last year…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
Tag Archives: Dundee hazel
We have just analyzed root samples of in vitro produced Dundee hazel trees that we inoculated two years ago with Tuber borchii. Dundee hazels are an in vitro hybrid between the europen hazel (Corylus avellana) and the turkish one (C. colurna), that is … Continue reading
Last year we started a project focused to get truffles as a complementary crop of hazel nut plantations. The innovative of this approach is to consider truffles as a complement, so managing hazel is fully focused on the production of hazelnuts. This … Continue reading
Just back from “refreshing” summer holidays 🙂 In a previous research we did in Chile with Tuber borchii, we saw that due to the “aggressiveness” of this truffle variety, it could be other ways to try to produce truffle … Continue reading
Following the research we are currently doing in Chile with hazels mycorrhized with Tuber borchii, that we published here: http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/micofora/poster-morcillo-et-al-tuber-borchii-micorrhization-depending-on-host-tree-and-on-stage-of-inoculation This week in Tarragona, Spain, we just planted 200 hazels that were produced in vitro from the amercian Dundee variety, … Continue reading