- Insight into the truffle brûlé: tripartite interactions between the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum), holm oak (Q… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Luis_santosdb: More robust evidence about #Tubermelanosporum and #Tuberaestivum acting as root endophytes. Then, when do mycelia change… 3 weeks ago
- RT @xvilanovasola: Monica and I visited South Africa last week in a technology transfer project. #TruffleFarming #Truffles https://t.co/PQV… 2 months ago
- @KathLanders Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org And they will manage your order & directly shi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @KathLanders Just the spanish edition is sold out and we are gonna print more copies soon. Thanks! 3 months ago
trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Michael Riggan on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Preliminary results on Tuber b… Peter Stahle on Preliminary results on Tuber b… trufflefarming on Tuber magnatum also found in…
- The License Agreement between Carolina Truffieres and Micofora has ended
- Black truffle prices and volumes in Spain and France season 2018-19
- Preliminary results on Tuber borchii ecological studies
- Coming Truffle Farming Conferences in the US
- How to reduce glyphosate for weed control on truffle farming?
- how has 2018 black truffle season gone in the southern hemisphere?
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour 2018/19
- Is it possible to multi crop chestnuts and truffles?
- Micofora just published two job offers to join the team in Barcelona
- How the 2017-18 season of black truffle has been in Spain and France?
- new book Truffle and host trees pests & diseases
- Our New Truf-Up Spanish Wells Substrate
- How we produce our truffle inoculum at micofora?
- New places available for our truffle growing technical seminars in Barcelona
- truffle growing all over the World in 2017
- How do truffles feed and get its Nitrogen?
- How many baby truffles are formed per square meter?
- a new book about truffles has been published
- New data on the hazel and Tuber borchii project in Catalonia
- Can Rhizoculture Improve Agricultural and Forestry Systems?
- How 2017 black truffle season has gone in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Truffle beetle pest Leiodes in Spain
- Truffle Farming in the West Coast of the USA
- 5 years research on black truffle mothers and fathers
- Black and summer truffle live as well associated to Herbaceous plants
- update on truffle growing in America
- how Quercus ilex tolerates cold climate?
- We just published a new paper on Tuber borchii growing with stone pine
- Bookings open for the new editions of the Barcelona Truffle Tour
- How 2016/17 black truffle season has gone in France & Spain?
- Where and when males come from to fertilize truffles?
- how to decide a layout for truffle farming in the USA?
- Truffle Growing in México
- Truffle Farming worldwide update for 2017
- Some bacteria and active organic compounds boost truffles mycelium
- New results from our research with “spanish wells” with black truffle spores
- New standards to market truffles in Europe
- Pines will produce Lactarius fruit bodies inside our nurseries!
- more light on the reproduction cycle of the black truffle (Tuber melanosporum)
- will a heavy pruning affect my truffiere?
- Barcelona Truffle Tour seminars coming soon!
- New data to water our melanosporum truffiere
- black truffle may infect too herbs and shrubs
- How last truffle season has been in the southern hemisphere?
- more insights about black truffle reproduction
- Metagenomics and diversity in truffieres
- new aussie record truffle, why?
- We´ll present a paper in the next IWEMM in Cahors, France OCT2016
- Growing black truffles in Greece
- ICOM 9 – 9th International Conference on Mycorrhiza
Tag Archives: bianchetto
We have just analyzed root samples of in vitro produced Dundee hazel trees that we inoculated two years ago with Tuber borchii. Dundee hazels are an in vitro hybrid between the europen hazel (Corylus avellana) and the turkish one (C. colurna), that is … Continue reading
The last edition of the Montes review (just in spanish edition, sorry for that) has published our latest paper titled: “Viabilidad y rentabilidad de una plantación de pino piñonero (Pinus pinea) micorrizado con trufa bianchetto (Tuber borchii), por M. Morcillo, … Continue reading
Just back from “refreshing” summer holidays 🙂 In a previous research we did in Chile with Tuber borchii, we saw that due to the “aggressiveness” of this truffle variety, it could be other ways to try to produce truffle … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce you the release of the latest book on truffle farming With the latest updates on biology from truffle genome… With potential maps where truffle can be farmed in several countries… With examples of successful truffle growers with their … Continue reading
Peter Stahle, the new president of the Australian Truffle Growers Association found by chance, while pulling steel stakes protecting the newer trees when a clod of earth adhered to the stake exposed the truffle. The stone pine is now 3 years old. … Continue reading
We’ve talked in the past about the importance of bacteria living on the surface of truffles and how they affect the final flavor of truffles and possibly play a major role in the formation of certain volatile compounds that could … Continue reading